We're Awesome Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John and Ellie's Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

John and Ellie's Pokemon RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: John and Ellie's Pokemon RP

Post by John Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 pm

"Ah, big city. I've always wanted to go there." John said, grinning. "I've always wanted a Castelia cone!" A kid approached John. "Hey mister!" he piped up. "Wanna battle?"
"Well, actually..." John said."
"What, you chicken or summat?" the kid asked, his friends laughing. He looked only about 10 years old and he had to look up at John.
"You''re on." John said.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Ellie nodded at him. "I'll wait over here!" she said, sitting down on a patch of brittle grass, Derek lying at her side.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:17 pm

John and the kid faced each other from across the grass. A group of kids had gathered around. "Ok, Oshawott," John said, "Lets see what you can do." Oshawott, having gotten over leaving at the thought of it's first battle, skipped out. The kid tossed out a pokeball and a Spoink emerged. John scanned it. Spoink, the Bounce Pokémon. Spoink bounces about on its tail. The pearl upon its head helps to magnify its psychic powers. If a Spoink loses its pearl, it grows extremely tired.
"Ok," John said, "Lets do this."
"Spoink!" The kid exclaimed, "USE BOUNCE!" THe pig pokemon bounced high into the air and onto Oshawott, who didn't react in time. Oshawott pulled itself up, infuriated.
"Ok, Oshawott, use water gun!" John shouted, and Oshawott shot a stream of water at Spoink. It dodged it easily.
"You. Suck!" the kid shouted, and his friends all laughed. This made Oshawott even madder, but John didn't rise to it. Spoink used bounce again, annd John had an idea.
"Oshawott, razor shell! Aim for the pearl on its head!" he commanded. Oshawott took its scalchop and blue energy collected around it. Then, it tossed the shell like a frisbee and it knocked the pearl off of Spoinks head mid air. It fell heavily to the groundd and went to sleep.
"Yeah!" John exclaimed.

Last edited by John on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:18 pm

"Nice!" Ellie grinned. "Go John! Go Oshawott!"
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Oshawott was skipping around happily. Aron was grinning and nudging John's leg. "Wow, mister," the kid said, "your pokemon are stronger then they look." John laughed off the praise.
"I've seen better." someone said. John turned towards the voice. It had come from a guy leaning up against a nearby tree. He had meticulously styled blonde hair and expensive clothes. A servine was leaning up against the tree beside him and a herdier and liepard were standing on either side of the tree.
He stepped forward. Someone gasped. A small girl fainted.
"The names..." he said, flipping his hair, "Deuce."
"More like Douche." John muttered to Aron.
"You got something you want to say to my face?" Deuce said, coming closer.

"You may not know this, but around here, I'm the best." At that, he flashed a Striaton gym badge. "And by the looks of it, you've just started out. So let me give you a word of advice. Don't mess with me." At that, he turned and walked off. John was angry. So were Aron and Oshawott. "Best, eh?" John called after him. "You wanna bet on that, douche?" At this, Deuce turned and came back.
"Are you challenging me?" Deuce asked. A few people oooh'd.
"Yeah, I am. Double battle, here and now. Me and my friend Ellie over there'll take you on. Think you can handle it?"
"Bring it on." Deuce hissed.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:26 pm

"Totally," Ellie grinned. She hurried over to the two boys, almost tripping over in the process, then released Derek. She waited until everyone else's Pokémon were out. "Let's start!"
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Deuce sent out his herdier and liepard. The two pokemon looked smug, sniggering and their opponents. John chose to use Aron. "Ok," he muttered to Ellie, "heres the plan. Aron'll try and take most of the damage with iron defence. Derek should focus on attacking. He does know some decent attacks, right?"
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:38 pm

"Uh, yeah," Ellie nodded. "Thunder Wave, Shock Wave, Charge, and Tail Whip. So I'll use those and you'll use the rest, right?"
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:43 pm

"Sure." John said. Aron was glaring at his opponents. He was itching to battle.
"Ok," Deuce said, smirking, "Herdier, use work up, and liepard, use hone claws, quickly!" The herdier began to glow red, and the liepard began sharpening its claws. "Alright, headbutt!" John commanded, and Aron surged forward towards herdier. "Takedown!" Deuce commanded, and herdier knocked Aron back.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 pm

"Derek! Use Shock Wave on Liepard!" The electric wave built up before letting loose on Liepard, knocking the slightly smaller cat-like Pokémon down.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:52 pm

The liepard was angry now. "Leipard, use faint attack!" Suddenly, liepard disappeared. "Quick, Aron, protect Derek!" John commanded. Liepard appeared behind Derek. Aron bolted in his direction and came between him and liepard, taking the attack head on. He was knocked back, right at herdier's feet.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 pm

"Derek!" Ellie shouted. "Thunder Wave, go!" The small horse leapt into the air, zapping the Herdier quickly. It rapidly became paralysed. "Now, Shock Wave!" there was another electric charge that hit the dog again, but as he landed, Derek was slammed by Leipard, who made the small electric type faint.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:02 pm

John swore. Liepard circled Aron, who was on his last legs, and herdier struggled to its feet. The angered herdier went to takedown Aron, when John gave a command. "Metal Burst!" he shouted. Aron's body began to glow. Herdier attacked it ferociously. Just before it went down, a storm of white shards erupted from Aron's body. All three pokemon when down at the same time. Deuce was stunned. "What the hell was that?!" he exclaimed, calling his pokemon back. John smirked, calling Aron back. "Oh, just a little something we've been working on." he said.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Ellie cocked an eyebrow. "It's pretty boss, if you ask me," she admitted.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:39 pm

"Well, whatever." Deuce smirked. "Next time, your dead meat." With that, he turned and walked off.
"What a douche." John laughed.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum