We're Awesome Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John and Ellie's Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

John and Ellie's Pokemon RP  Empty John and Ellie's Pokemon RP

Post by John Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Right, this is a pokemon rp. Pretty standard stuff. Go on an adventure. Catch Pokemon. Dish out the pwn. Its set in Unova, but you can catch any pokemon (other then legendaries, see below). You don't necessarily have to be starting your journey, but thats always nice.

Rules:
Usual stuff, no god-modding, mary-sueing etc.
No legendaries unless they are involved in the plot.
I am the supreme overlord. I will kill you if you do not to EVERYTHING I say. Biggrin

Trainer Form:

Name:
Bio:
Other

Pokemon Form:

Species:
Nickname (optional):
Other:

Ok, have fun!

GOTTA FREAKING CATCH EM ALL!

John
John

Back to top Go down

John and Ellie's Pokemon RP  Empty Re: John and Ellie's Pokemon RP

Post by John Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Trainer Form:

Name: John
Appearance: Tall with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Wears a red and black hoodie, a red t-shirt, jeans and white trainers.
Bio: As with many boys his age, John dreams of being a pokemon master. He is just about to start his journey, but has already been raising an Aron since he was seven. He comes from Nuvema town in Unova, where he lives with his parents.
Other:

Pokemon Forms:

Species: Aron
Nickname (optional):
Bio: An orphaned Aron, searching for metal to eat in Nuvema town, stumbled across a bike, which it ate. This bike belonged to John. He took Aron in and they became friends. Now, they are inseperable. Aron is a loyal and brave little pokemon, whose size betrays it's strength.
Other:

Species: Oshawott
Nickname (optional):
Bio: This shy little pokemon was given to John by Prof. Juniper as his 'starter pokemon', as all new trainers can recieve a starter pokemon, even if they are already raising pokemon. It is shy and not very strong at the moment, but is warming to John and Aron.
Other:

John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Trainer Form:

Name: Ellie
Appearance: Dark, dark brown hair, brown-green eyes, pale skin. Has braces. She wears jeans and a lazy hoodie, with sneakers and an obnoxiously bright backpack.
Bio: Born in the heart of Castelia City, she went to Professor Juniper at the age of eight for a Pokemon. Although there wasn't one left, she was given a Blitzle instead.
Other: N/A

Species: Blitzle
Nickname (optional): Derek
Bio: Derek was a specially-bread Blitzle, given to Ellie on her eighth birthday. However, he isn't very strong and was mainly used for travelling around the city, instead of battling. Now Ellie is too big to travel on him and instead uses a bike. xD
Other:

Last edited by Ellie on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOOPHOLE: DESTROYED.)
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:33 pm

John was extatic. He had said his goodbyes and was all ready to go. He stood just outside the town, being all sentimental. Aron and Oshawott stood on either side of him. "Guess its time to go." he said. At that, Oshawott started bawling. "Don't worry." John said, patting the crying pokemon on the head. "We'll be back soon."
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Cycling across the giant bridge, Ellie let the excitement of an adventure fill her up to the brim. She was allowed to go to all of Unova - all of it! She'd only ever been to Nuvema Town and her homecity, Castelia City. She bit her lip in excitement and then greeted her guide, a young woman who would be flying her to Nuvema Town to start her quest (as she overly-romantically called it).
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Suddenly, Professor Juniper came running towards John. "Oh, John!" she exclaimed, out of breath. "I forgot to give you something. Its at the lab!" Without further explanation, she shot off again. John jogged along behind, Oshawott skipped along, cheered up by the fact that they were going back to the lab.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Jumping off the bird a metre from the ground, Ellie waved at the other trainer who quickly span around and started flying north-west. She plucked a piece of paper from her pocket, ordering her to go to the lab.
Shrugging to herself, and ignoring all the stares she was getting, Ellie headed towards the rickety looking Pokélab.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:51 pm

John watched as a massive swanna flew overhead. John whistled. "Don't see that every day." he said to Aron, who nodded, continueing to run along side. Soon they came to the lab. There seemed to be someone already there.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Hearing the footsteps of someone behind her, Ellie turned. "Oh, hey," she smiled to the teen boy. "Um, I suppose you're here to see Prof. Juniper as well?"
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:55 pm

"Yeah." John said, slightly out of breath. Aron kept his composure while Oshawott began to dance around. "Calm down, Oshawott." John said, embarresed. "I'm John, anyway, and these are my pokemon."
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Throwing out Derek's Pokéball, Ellie nodded. "I'm Ellie, and this is Derek!" She grinned down at the smallish pony, who seemed to roll his eyes in return.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Aron looked up at the taller pokemon and nodded at it, smiling. Oshawott started to tear up again. "I guess we should go inside then." he said.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:01 pm

"Uh-huh," Ellie agreed, opening the door and stepping into the much warmer lab.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:04 pm

"Aha!" the Professor said. "Johnathon and Eleanor, what a pleasant surprise!"
"Its just J-" John began, but was cut off.
"I don't want to keep you," the Professor said quickly, grabbing two small packages. "More to the point, I don't want to keep me. I'm all packed for a expedition and I was about to go when I saw these, and I figured, who better to give them to the Johnathon and Eleanor!?"
"Really, its just J-"
"So, here, take these."
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Ellie took a package, glaring at Juniper in the process. She ripped the brown paper off, and received a Pokédex.
"Awesome!" she cried, switching it on and scanning it all over the lab, almost tripping over her own hair in the process. "This is so cool!"
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 pm

John grinned as he fiddled with the device. He scanned Aron. A female voice came out of the machine. Aron, the Iron Armor Pokémon. Aron has an impressive defense power and eats iron ore in order to build up the metal in its body. Aron smiled at its name being said. Oshawott began jumping up and down, trying to get attention. John scanned him next. Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokémon. Oshawott attacks and defends using the scalchop that can be removed from its stomach. Oshawoot began nibbling at his scalchop at the mention of it.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Stumbling over her own feet, Ellie managed to stand upright again.
"So, you two," Professor Juniper addressed the two.
Ellie grinned. "Yeah?"
"In exchange for these Pokédexes, I'd like you two to team up and work together until you reach Striaton City!"
Silence descended.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:39 pm

"But..." John said, confused. "But why?"
"Well, I need you two to deliver this package to a friend of mine there. Its sensitive and valuable information, so I want the two of you to protect it with your lives..." John smiled, thinking it was some kind of joke, but it obviously wasn't. After a few seconds, Juniper lost the serious attitude. "After you deliver it, you can do what you like."
"Alriight then." John said. "I was headed there anyway."
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Ellie shrugged. "Cool, I guess. I can't wait to get home, though." A brilliant grin shot across her face. "Anyway, where are these packages?"
"I think I'll give them to Johnathon to look after," Juniper said slowly.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Juniper handed John a thick brown envelope. John placed it carefully in his backpack. "Was there any chance you could have emailed these instead?" John asked. Aron grinned. Juniper's eyes were wide for a second before she regained her composure. "No...No of course not!" she laughed sheepishly.
"Now, off you trot. Come back soon!" She bustled the two out of the door.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Ellie stumbled out of the door as it slammed behind them both. "Well, that was fun," she commented sarcastically, bringing Derek out from his Pokéball.

(I don't care if he went back in; I'm still doing that. xD)
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 pm

"I know, right?" John grinned. "I guess we should go, then." At this, Oshawott began to tear up once again. "Aw, c'mon buddy." John said. He picked up the pokemon and put it on his shoulder. It sat there quietly. chewing it's scalchop.
"Alright then, off we go!" John announced. Aron beamed, and they all set off.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Ellie strolled next to John and the Pokémon, watching young children from the village behind them battle with wild Pokémon in the grass.
"Heh, so we'd better get to know each other. Um... where were you born?" Ellie asked.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:55 pm

"Uh, here, I guess." John said. "What about you?"
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm