We're Awesome Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elements ~ A roleplay

3 posters

Go down

Elements ~ A roleplay Empty Elements ~ A roleplay

Post by Cleo Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 pm

There's a legend where you live, that every once in a while, the gods decide to go down to earth, to look at the world they'd created.
But to purely experience their world, they were reincarnated as a human child, with no memory of being a god.
There's a Spirit, who is neither human nor god, more of an inbetween.
The spirit doesn't really have a specific look to it, because The spirit constantly changes shape.
He/She/It has searched all over, and finally found the reincarnation of the gods.
One of them is you.
(By the way, the elements with slashes in them are the same thing, I just came up with more than one way to describe it)
-They're Elemental gods, so you get to pick between Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Animals/Creatures, psychic/emotions, life, death-
I'll explain the elements a bit better.
Controlling Fire, Water, Earth and Air is easy to figure out.
But here's this anyways.
Fire: If you're the fire god, you can control Fire. But not just Control it, you talk to it, it talks to you.
When you're near a fire, it tends to lean towards you.
Water: Actually, the same thing as above, just replacing the word Fire with water. xD
Earth: Earth includes both rock and plant alike. Along with controlling Earth, you can make things grow a lot quicker than the normally would. (Along with the talking to the plants and rocks)
Air: (you know the thing about controlling it and talking to it) With air, you can also mess around with the gravity of things a little. (making things heavy or light)
Animals/Creatures: You are constantly surrounded by Animals. You understand them when nobody else does, and they often enjoy doing what you ask. (xD this is cooler than it sounds)
Pyschic/Emotions: You can feel emotions in the air, and read minds. When you dream, you travel with your dream self, and you can see other things that are happening.
Life: With your breath, you can lend a little life to inanimate objects. (for a brief period of time) However, their personality and how they behave is completely out of your control.
Death: (John gave me a cooler idea so here) " The death guy has a certain amount of "death energy" to expend. And every unit of it takes away a certain portion of someone's life.
So he can effectively kill someone instantly, but not do it again for another few days "
You're sorta like a Grim Reaper. You can see the souls of people, and what type of person they are.

(You're free to give ideas on other elements, or what a specific element can do, if you're not happy about it : 3)

Form:
This is going to be more storylike.
Write a paragraph about your character, and anything extra you think you should add.
Your paragraph has to include
The Charrie's name, age, appearance, and what element they're god of.
( Btw, You can not be The spirit, who is a charrie controlled by everyone.)

My form:
(Sorry Ellie, I'm stealing the psychic god xD)
(nothing to do with my baby sister) Veda is thirteen, with shoulder-length dark brown hair. Her eyes are a gentle green, and she has a rather pale complexion. She's tall, with skinny legs. She wears jeans and a big leather jacket, which is a bit oversized on her. Underneath the jacket is a black tank top, and she wears black sneakers.
She's God of Emotions.

Cleo
Cleo
Admin

https://youthofawesome.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Elements ~ A roleplay Empty Re: Elements ~ A roleplay

Post by John Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Corpse has really taken to the role of God of Death. He even renamed himself when he became aware of his powers.He has short black hair and is extremely pale. He is tall and seems to loom over you. He wears a black hoody and jeans. He carries a huge scythe. His role has taken its toll on his personality, giving him a twisted outlook on life and sense of humor.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Monkey has also embraced his role as God of the Animals. He has spiky blonde hair and tanned skin, mostly from the fact that he spends most (if not all) of his time outside. He wears only a pair of tattered trousers. He carries a wooden staff that can extend infinitely and cannot break. He is referred to by the animals as "Monkey King" because his climbing prowess exceeds even jungle apes. He's generally quite stubborn, and when it comes to protecting his animals, ruthless.

Last edited by John on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Scarlett is thirteen and the God of Life. Bright red, curly hair falls in her face, hiding a pair of almost white eyes. Opposite to Corpse, she's short but also has pale skin. Freckles cover the bridge of her nose and her cheeks. Even though she's short, Scarlett seems to be gangly. She wears loads of layers of clothes, all the time, no matter the weather. Scarlett has the power to see and speak to spirits and ghosts, and can temporarily make things come alive.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Gaea is fourteen. She has always been used to the earth, but after finding out her role as the earth god, she's gotten even closer to it.
Her long brown hair is wild, with autumn leaves tangled in with it.
She's got deep brown eyes, and a wild look on her face.
She wears a huge cloak, that doesn't really fit a specific colour, it just seems earthy. The cloak seems to be made of leaves, yet it never breaks.
Underneath the cloak she wears a pair of jeans, that has vines of ivy weaving in and out around it. She wears a top that seems to be made from pebbles, leaves, rocks and tree bark, yet it feels just like fabric.

Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Corpse lashed out with his scythe, bringing it down towards Monkey's head. Monkey blocked the attack with his staff, pushing the blade away and hitting Corpse under the chin by extending the staff. Corpse staggered backwards. He favored elegance in combat, whereas Monkey leaned towards brute force.

"Why are we fighting?" Corpse asked, smirking. "This will only end one way and we both know it."
"Why can't you just spare one?" Monkey grunted through gritted teeth, the crimson gash on his shoulder leaking blood.
"It doesn't work that way." Corpse stated.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Veda had curled up into a ball, as far away as Corpse and Monkey as she could manage, trying to block out the feelings of Corpse and Monkey.
"Great, now V is in her unresponsive mode." Gaea muttered, watching Corpse and Monkey.
"You gonna stop anytime soon?" She called out to the them.
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:53 pm

"Well I'll make it work that way!" Monkey shouted. He jumped forward, his staff extended his staff to 10 metres and slammed it down. Corpse rolled out of the way. Monkey let out a primal-sounding roar of rage. Corpse shot forward and attempted to slash at him, but monkey blocked it again. They stared each other down for a moment, their weapons pushing against each other.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Gaea glared at the two, and they were both hit in the head with quarter size pebbles.
"Cut it out already!"
Gaea frowned, folding her arms.
"That's what happens in life, people live, people die. She's died an honorable death, hasn't she? Protecting her cubs?"
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Corpse got up, grinning. "Too right." he said. Monkey seemed unconcious, a lump forming on his forhead. "An honourable life, and an honourable death." Then, he stepped towards the bear. It stepped back, protecting its cubs. Corpse seemed to grow taller, his eyes become dark holes, his mouth contorted into a ghostly grin, his scythe glistening with fresh blood. He brought down the scythe.

While this was happening, three gorillas lumbered up to Monkey and carried him off. Another lead the bear cubs away, wary of Corpse. The cubs would join Monkeys 'pack', a loyal band of animals.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:13 pm

"Monkey will get over it." Gaea muttered, helping Veda up.

Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:20 pm

"How could you let this happen?!" Monkey shouted and Gaea, leaning on the table between them. Two gorrillas and the bear cubs stood behind him.
"You knew full well that Corpse would just get back up, but no, you still hand to get in the way, didn't you?" He slammed his fist on the table.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:25 pm

"You know either way, he was going to take her. She lived an honorable life, but it wasn't corpse's decision to take her life or not. He had absolutely no control Monkey, and you know it."
Gaea voice remained calm and cool.
"She protected her cubs from that hunter Monkey, it was extremely noble. She had already died, Corpse had to take her."
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:37 pm

"You would know how I feel if you could hear her cubs calling for their mother. If you could hear them crying. We could have stopped it. Scarlett could have reversed it. She could have at least let her say goodbye to her cubs." Monkey turned to leave. "We're gods. We should allow a miracle now and again." he said, over his shoulder, before leaving. The gorrillas and bear cubs followed. One stayed back for a minute, looking up at Gaea, its dark eyes full of saddness. Then, it too followed.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Gaea sighed. "Why does death come to everything except for us?"
"I'll make it up by asking the trees to block the hunters from finding their homes."
Veda stood up next to Gaea, and looked up at her.
"Don't worry, the cubs will understand. They were sad, but they understood. So did the mother, though she feared leaving the cubs."
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Scarlett rubbed her eyes and yawned, then noticed Gaea's face. "What happened?" she asked anxiously, earning no reply. She span on her heel to talk to what seemed to be the wall, then a scowl hit her. "Oh yes," she said bitterly, "the moment I turn my back, Corpse goes and kills a bear. Oh, of course I'm not allowed to sleep after having to make sure all those souls went to the right place after WORLD WAR TWO! Oh no, Scarlett always has to be the reliable one..." she stalked off, muttering curse words.
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:51 pm

"It wasn't corpse that killed her." Gaea muttered. "It was the hunter."
"I'm going to go grow some berries. The cubs will like them."

Veda sat down at the table, and sighed.
"This sucks."
She stuck her head down on the table.
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Scarlett abruptly turned around and sat down opposite Veda. "I know I'm the God of Life and everything, but seriously... Can't this hunter dude just cut it out?"
Ellie
Ellie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 pm

"Oh, he did." Veda spoke without lifting her head.
"The bear sort of bit his arm off before she died. And don't get me started on what Monkey did. Personally, I think he should have just turned him into a deer or a squirrel or something, but noooo, it's all about the violence."
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Cleo wrote:"Oh, he did." Veda spoke without lifting her head.
"The bear sort of bit his arm off before she died. And don't get me started on what Monkey did. Personally, I think he should have just turned him into a deer or a squirrel or something, but noooo, it's all about the violence."

(He can do that?! xD)

"As long as somebody dies in the end, I'm ok with that." Corpse said, walking in. He opened the tiny fridge that sat humming in the corner and took out a can of beer (I know they're not meant to be old enough to drink, but he really doesn't care). He opened it, sat down and took a long swig. "Besides," he said, putting his feet up on the table, "whats the point of life anyway? Its just pain and suffering. The way I see it, the hunter did that bear a favor. I did that bear a favor." he took another swig, his tongue becoming looser with every drop. "I should have just taken the cubs as well. I should have taken Monkey. I should just go out and kill everyone." He finished the beer and tossed the can away. "Why can't everyone just die...?" At this, he lost conciousness. The chair tipped back and he landed on the floor. (Strong stuff xD)
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 pm

(You know, like in greek mythology, when humans do something bad they can be transformed as a punishment/lesson. if it were our case, only when they've done something bad, cuz otherwise we wouldn't be able to do it : ))
(I'm going to make a third charrie : P)

After finding out he was the air god, he ditched his name and started going by 'Breeze', because he hated his old name. He's twelve years old, with sandy blonde hair, and brown eyes. He wears thin white clothes, and no shoes. He's pale, and likes to move his hands when using his powers, even though it's not needed. He's able to lift heavy things by using air/gravity, so he makes things look like they're really light.

"Is Corpse drinking again?" Breeze muttered, coming into the room.
"I'll move him onto the couch." He picked up Corpse, and slung him onto his shoulder.
"Hi Breeze." Veda muttered, lifting a hand to wave.

(Do, do we want to just ditch the spirit thing, and just have this voice they can consult?)
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm

(Up to you if you want to bring 'em in, I don't mind either way.)
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:32 pm

(Bumpity bump ^_^)

Veda stood up, and yawned.
"I'm going to go watch old Muppet Show episodes."
She trudged off as Breeze came into the room, and sat down where she had been sitting.
"Do you have any paper?" Breeze asked Scarlett.
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down