We're Awesome Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reapers ~ a roleplay

2 posters

Go down

The Reapers ~ a roleplay Empty The Reapers ~ a roleplay

Post by John Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:32 pm

(My ideas. No stealy stealy.)

You almost died. Sometimes you wonder if you should have. But at the last second, you heard a voice. "Come with me." it said. You grabbed it's bony fingers, not thinking. Your life was over. Your afterlife had begun. You were a Reaper.

In a nut shell, we work for the Grim Reaper. He has agents stationed all over the world, taking out those who managed to escape death for too long. You are tasked to do such work. You are trained in stealth, you are extremely hard to kill and your weapons don't leave a trace. Seems easy, eh? Wrong. For you see, a group has emergd that has declared war against the Reapers. They call themselves The Immortals and they want to eliminate every Reaper so that they can live forever. This must not happen.

Rules:
All the usual, I don't think you need to be told.
Characters must wear black, have a name associated with death (they are renamed when they become a Reaper) and have a means of concealing their face, whether it's with a mask, bandanna, hood or some other way.

Form:
Name:
Backstory:
Weapon(s):
Other:
Is John Amazing?:

Good luck, and may the force be with you!
John
John

Back to top Go down

The Reapers ~ a roleplay Empty Re: The Reapers ~ a roleplay

Post by John Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Form:
Name: Corpse
Appearance: Pale skin, black hair, grey eyes. Wears a black hoodie.
Backstory: A fairly recent addition to the Reaper ranks. He is still learning the ropes, but is pretty handy with a scythe.
Weapon(s): A large scythe and a knife
Other:
Is John Amazing?: You know it! *knuckle-touch myself*

Form:
Name: Cadaver
Appearance: Tall and thin to the extent of looking like someone that died of starvation. White hair. He wears a suit and a fedora. He wears a bandana with a skeleton mouth design on it around his neck that can be used to cover his mouth and nose.
Backstory: A badass and a half. It's thought that he was one of the the first Reapers recruited and is a master of his trade. Little else is known about him.
Weapon(s): A longsword and a handgun
Other:
Is John Amazing?: Yes and yes.

Last edited by John on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Name: Memory
Appearance: Tall and skinny. Long wet black hair that's always dripping, big blue eyes. Her skin is freakishly pale/ ghostly white looking, and besides looking scary she's pretty. (I don't need to add that all of her clothing is black) A sleeveless top, big combat boots, fishnet tights and a big leather belt over a short skirt. She wears a hooded cloak that she never takes off.
Backstory: She may have not been one of the first reapers recruited, but she's pretty close to it. She's been a reaper a long while.
Weapon(s): A huge sword that only she can hold (nobody knows if it's enchanted or not) and a black handgun. (the gun fits on her belt, and the sword can disappear into her cloak)
Other: She had been sent off to a boarding school near a lake, and after being pushed into the lake as a practical joke, she ended up drowning. She's been dead for longer than she thinks. (Jeez John, how did you end up picking nearly the same weapons as I did? xD )
Is John amazing? : Yes, I think he is.

Name: Grave
Appearance: small, with jet black hair and an icy glare. He wears a fabric mask with a skull printed on it (with holes for his eyes), when he's not wearing it it hangs around his neck like a scarf or a bandanna.
Backstory: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the first reaper and 1 being brand new, he's around 3 or 4. He's skilled with firearms.
Weapon(s): An array of different guns, the only blade he has is a small dagger.
Other: Even though he died young, he's very unchild like.
Is John Amazing?: Even Grave thinks he is. XD (man, I need to add 'Is cleo awesome?' to my rps)
(on the 1 to 10 scale, Memory is about a 7/8/9)
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

https://youthofawesome.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by John Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Cadaver drove into an ally and parked the car. "We take the rooftops from here." he said, pulling his bandana over his mouth and getting out. "I hate the rooftops." Corpse groaned. "Why can't we just drive right up to the place?"
"We can't risk being spotted by the target." Cadaver explained. "He's an Immortal, so he'll be expecting us." Corpse pulled his hood down to cover his eyes and got out too. It wasn't exactly a conspicuos car (it was an old Volkswagen polo), so Corpse doubted that any Immortal would recognise them. Cadaver opened the boot and Corpse took out his scythe from it. He couldn't manage to conceal it on his person. Cadaver's sword, a long, thin rapier with an intricatly designed handle, was hidden under his coat.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm

"Great." Memory muttered as she pulled down her hood. "I hate Immortals."
She got out of the car, followed by Grave.
(My post looks so short compared to yours, but I can barely think of anything to add. xDDD)
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:38 pm

"We don't hate them." Cadaver said, "We just kill them." Then, he jumped up, caught a drainpipe and climbed up it swiftly.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 pm

"At least they give us more of a challenge." Grave shrugged, climbing up a brick wall.
Memory had already reached the top, and was staring off in the distance.
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Corpse was the last to make it to the top, having to constantly look down, get scared and have to shout encouragement at himself. "Come on Corpse, be a man!" he shouted at one stage. Eventually, though, he made it to the top. "Off we go." Cadaver said, jumping to the next roof and then the next quickly.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleo Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Memory seemed to fly like a raven, landing on each roof with grace.
Grave followed.

(Arg for shortness. I hate roleplayers block XP)
Cleo
Cleo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down